• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does having 2 monitors help in alg learning?

Tecknet

The idea case of referring to algs can be to have google sheet open in one screen, and drill timer or solver timer loaded on the other screen.

I have to press a lot of Alt+Tab while I am trying to seeing the alg from the comm sheet.

What are your thoughts on this?
i mean i have two monitors, i use my main to watch youtube and my secondary is open with algs. Some people say you can't focus but it works for me.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i mean i have two monitors, i use my main to watch youtube and my secondary is open with algs. Some people say you can't focus but it works for me.
Makes sense.

For me, I need to open algs in both the monitors. As I have a lot of metadata written for each 5-style alg and there are a lot of algs to parse/look through while I am practising the algset.

I guess it is time to buy a 3rd monitor.