• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does cubing really affect our studies?

Abhin K

Hi everyone! i have made this thread just to know ur opinions because cubing really affects my studies. what should i do to balance my studies along with cubing?

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That doesn't always work.

In my case, any of my current hobbies affects my studies in a negative way, so cubing less might end up replacing the non-study time with non-study time..

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
I don't study. Full stop. Apart from assignments like essays. But then again, I'm only in Year 9, so nothing tricky that I really need to be studying

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was basically only saying that it's sometimes not particularly related to the cubing itself, but to a general attitude about studying and leisure. So, the point is to study more, cubing less is optional.

Themagicman03

What's funny is cubing helps my grades for some reason. I cubed and I got straight 95s but I stopped and I started getting grades like 90s. Quite funny in my opinion.