• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

does CP and EP order matter ?

H

hdskull

I know the order of Orientation doesn't matter, but does the order of CP and EP matter?

*i'm still yet to attempt my first BLD, i'm gonna do it on friday(after finals), i've done the 2x2 BLD successfully 2x for the this week's contest :D yay!

Karthik

WCA
2008PUTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No.Technically the order of CP and EP doesnt matter,but I do CP first because,it has lesser number of pieces,hence I will know if there is parity quicker.So I have to keep track of the number of T-perms I did for a lesser duration.

H

hdskull

thanks guys, so i decided to do CP first and I attempted first 2 blindfolds today
and both were successful!!!!! YAY!!!! done for the weekly competition!

H

hdskull

Congrats!Two successful BLD for a beginner is too good!Even your times are too good!

thanks i tried another today 8:30.20, i'm sweating like crazy even w/o the blindfold on so i don't think it's a good idea to do too many a day, why is it so damn hot these days, today was 96 degrees F