• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone know what happened to nathan wilsons channel?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Darn. He made some pretty cool play buttons for different YouTubers, ex. Infinite
He was a big inspiration for me to do my little mods - nothing big like he does, but little things like removing the caps off of a kilominx or adding extra magnets to my tengyun. It's a shame I don't think I ever got to thank him for his very well put together videos. If you allow me to be dramatic: we live in an age of buying things and throwing them away after a few years, so building and fixing things is like a lost art.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He was a big inspiration for me to do my little mods - nothing big like he does, but little things like removing the caps off of a kilominx or adding extra magnets to my tengyun. It's a shame I don't think I ever got to thank him for his very well put together videos. If you allow me to be dramatic: we live in an age of buying things and throwing them away after a few years, so building and fixing things is like a lost art.
So true

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you allow me to be dramatic: we live in an age of buying things and throwing them away after a few years, so building and fixing things is like a lost art.
Not dramatic. Just factual.

In other news, It looks like you can set an entire channel to “Private” where only people given access can see the videos. It would be nice if his channel is in some purgatory state like this because he had some good content. Whether that’s what happened or is actually feasible with his specific channel is purely speculation.