• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone have a printable template for a cube cover?

UncleFrank

Not sure where to ask this:
Figure it'll be easier and cheaper to make my own cube cover than spending $3-$4 to order one, so I'd like to print a template onto card stock that I can then cut out and fold, tape/glue into the correct shape.
So, does anyone have a template for it?

UncleFrank

Here's a link to the WCA's competition templates!
Thanks!

That says to use A3 paper size, tho, so I guess when I print it at home on US Letter size paper, I'll have a small cube cover.

I've also found a template maker, where you input your own dimensions and then print it out in different formats -
but I haven't yet figured out what sizes to enter for a cube cover.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good question, I'm not sure about specific sizes. Do you need this for a competition or just for at-home practice? Personally I just use a small box instead of an official cube cover when I need one at home - the boxes that cubes come in tend to work great! If you do want an official cube cover though, you could probably print on A3 paper at an office store near you (like Staples if you're in the US).

UncleFrank

at home practice.

I'll just play around with the official template, as well as that template maker I found.

As you said, tho, any box will work.

D

Deleted member 72959

Not sure where to ask this:
Figure it'll be easier and cheaper to make my own cube cover than spending $3-$4 to order one, so I'd like to print a template onto card stock that I can then cut out and fold, tape/glue into the correct shape.
So, does anyone have a template for it?

Credit: TheDukeOfCubes (
)