• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Des Moines, IA - Heartland Regional Championships

VeganCuber

Register

IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGIONAL TITLES, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW.

This Competition will have Regional Titles for these States in the USA.
- Colorado
- Iowa
- Kansas
- Minnesota
- Missouri
- Nebraska
- North Dakota
- South Dakota

The top 3 finishers for each event from these states will be recognized with a Regional Award and Title.

To be eligible to win these titles, you must claim your residency in one of these states before August 1st. To do this, you must provide proof of one of the following:

1. The competitor's driver's license, passport, or state ID from an eligible state. (This option required for competitors 18 and older.)
  2. A current (2016-17) school ID with parent/guardian's driver's license, passport, or state ID from an eligible state.
Please email clear scans/pictures of the necessary information to email [email protected] and we will confirm with you that you are placed on the eligibility list for Heartland Champion titles.

Any competitor found to be falsifying this information to become eligible for a title may be barred from earning future regional titles.

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't include Illinois because I think they have fast people
John Brechon is really the only fast one tho...? Minnesota has the fast ones (Chris, Kennan, Walker)

I'll mimic everyone elses statements. Even though I'm not going, they should have included Illinois and Wisconsin. I'm curious of they're reason for not doing so.

And why don't they have a round of Feet and Clock? What is with comps not having those events?

qaz

WCA
2013BROW04
John Brechon is really the only fast one tho...? Minnesota has the fast ones (Chris, Kennan, Walker)

I'll mimic everyone elses statements. Even though I'm not going, they should have included Illinois and Wisconsin. I'm curious of they're reason for not doing so.

And why don't they have a round of Feet and Clock? What is with comps not having those events?
There is a round of clock, feet and 4BLD are the missing events

WCA
2013BARK01

yeah nvm John Brechon is slow

qaz

WCA
2013BROW04
I have a bunch of puzzles that I want to get rid of so if anyone going to this comp is interested in any of them PM me and we can talk about price. Most will be quite cheap.

WitEden 2x2 (Black)
Dayan Zhanchi 55mm (Black)
Moyu WeiSu 4x4 (White)
Shengshou 5x5 (White)
Shengshou 7x7 (White)
Shengshou Mini 7x7 (White)
Shengshou 8x8 (White)
Shengshou 9x9 (White)
Moyu Huachuang 5x5 (Black)
Rubik's Void Cube (Black)
CubeTwist Square-1 (White)
QJ Tiled Megaminx (Black)