• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubingUSA Nationals 2018 - Salt Lake City, Utah (July 27-29)

U

Underwatercuber

Can’t wait for the next clue to come out! I hope it narrows it down way further, considering when still have more than 30 possibilities.

My best bet is that Nats’ll be in Michigan because of the high cuber population.
There are tons of cubers in Cali and Texas too (idk about other states but I am sure they have plenty as well)

This is getting out of hand. Not this many people should know early. Who is supposed to know? Delegates?

Only the Board, Cubing USA people and the organizers. Know one actually knows besides them it’s just people goofing off :p

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I put Minneapolis as unsure because it's the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party, which falls under democratic, but I think it's still somewhat ambiguous.

Democratic-Farmer-Labor is the Minnesota version of the democratic party. I learned that from my brother who ran for Minnesota state Senate last year (as a Republican).