• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing website I made with my friend!

I'm A Cuber

Well the average person who solves a Rubik's cube with Beginner's method takes around 1 to 2 minutes, but professionals that know hundreds can solve it in an average of 7 seconds. This is not because they have a faster TPS (turns per second), but because their solves are a lot more efficient.
If the people using lbl started turning at the same tps as Feliks Zemdegs, they would average 20 seconds. If people with the tps of a beginner were as efficient as Feliks Zemdegs, they would average 30-45 seconds. The tps is more important than the efficiency.
Sorry I just had to get that out of my system

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
If the people using lbl started turning at the same tps as Feliks Zemdegs, they would average 20 seconds. If people with the tps of a beginner were as efficient as Feliks Zemdegs, they would average 30-45 seconds. The tps is more important than the efficiency.
Sorry I just had to get that out of my system
They are both VERY important. IMO, they're equally important.
The raw HTML is straight out of 1999. Very nostalgic for when cubing was smaller.
Typically, yes. However, in this case, the better tps outweighs the efficiency by a large margin
What happened here?