• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Pet Peeves?

chris410

Lockups/pops and inconsistent times...that's when I know I am either tired or it is time to do some slow solves.

Tyrannous

YouTube
Visit Channel
Lockups
When it pops
Not being able to fine edge pairs on 4x4
look ahead going to crap on F2L
the fact that popbuying gave me transparent stickers for a transparent cube, now i cant see difference between orange yellow and red lol
stupid parity on 4x4
when ppl say "whats the equation to solve that"

wubiks

I hate it when kids on youtube say "this cube.. turns.. A-MAZINGLY." with every new cube they get.

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hybrids.

"Hey guys try this one!!! type 'this' core, type 'that' screws, gel pen springs, megaminx cubies, with license registration stickers!"

just buy a cube a use it. :-|

Ryanrex116

WCA
2008JEWR01
It annoys me when people ask me what my PB is, and then they expect that as an average solve from me.

It also annoys me when I get 4th place in pretty much anything. Unless there is only 4 or 5 people, then it makes me feel like I missed out on awards.

mr. giggums

WCA
2011BERN02
1. people who take of sticks
2. people saying how do you do that or what the trick is exspecting it can be explained in under 1 minute
3. pops about 5 times I nearly lost a piece
4. lock ups
5. people always grabbing it from your hands saying let me see it
6. people who when mixing up your cube nearly break it
7. when matching edges and you have two that will match up but the third is between the other two pairs
8. when you realized that you need to do the mirror of the alg

wubiks

-chipped/peeling stickers
-cubers that make videos when their nails are long and gross looking