• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing in school

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys, I have a cuber freind at school whose ENTIRE COLLECTION got taken away by our teacher and now sits on our teacher’s shelf.

He often cube with me during boring classes but idk maybe he’s bad at concealing the cube or our teacher just pick on him because he has poor grades, he got his cube taken away EVERY SINGLE TIME he tries to do so and therefore got his entire collection taken away in the end.

I was lucky because every time teacher is taking away his cube, I will shove mine in the bag immediately.
Will he get his cubes back at the end of the year? I had a science teacher that took a few of my cubes, but I got them back eventually, by smuggling them when there was a sub. I never brought cubes back to that class. Don't cube in class with a teacher that takes away cubes. You will not get away with it.

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Will he get his cubes back at the end of the year? I had a science teacher that took a few of my cubes, but I got them back eventually, by smuggling them when there was a sub. I never brought cubes back to that class. Don't cube in class with a teacher that takes away cubes. You will not get away with it.
Nah, I don’t think so. But frankly all of his cubes are budget cubes(except for a valk) so it’s easy to cover up the loss XD.

Etotheipi

Dang Wish Lin. If you were in the states I would say get your friend to sue the teacher, because you can sue anyone and everyone in the states, but you're in Taiwan so they probably have a legal system that makes sense there. RIP.

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Western Australia has a "off and away all day" policy. Phones are banned
Same here in the USA. Kid just hide it under their desks. Teachers are pretty stupid here.
You guys have such a great life.

Yeah Taiwan has this policy too, and you know how the school execute it? Everyone has to hand in the phones to the teacher and they will be kept in a freaking safe!

Of course not everyone is honest, so occasionally there will be students down checking your bags in the morning like a secret police or something, and you know who does that job? I do!

I have seen dummie phones, chocolate bars all over the bag to disguise the actual phone, or phones hidden in a secret locked compartment. It’s freaking crazy.

Last edited:

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Dang Wish Lin. If you were in the states I would say get your friend to sue the teacher, because you can sue anyone and everyone in the states, but you're in Taiwan so they probably have a legal system that makes sense there. RIP.
Haha. It’s like the exact opposite here in Taiwan. Such a thing is never heard of. In fact, my school has been famous for being ridiculously strict for 20 years straight and (as far as I know) not a single student has sued their teacher. It’s just the way things are here in the east.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha. It’s like the exact opposite here in Taiwan. Such a thing is never heard of. In fact, my school has been famous for being ridiculously strict for 20 years straight and (as far as I know) not a single student has sued their teacher. It’s just the way things are here in the east.
Have you talked to a parent about getting the cubes back?