• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing friends for my 9 year old son to zoom with

collash

I am looking for cubing friends for my 9 year old son. He would like to make some age appropriate cubing friends to zoom with.
Hello! I set up this account for my son who's 10. He just started this week entering the online competition here. He doesn't have any local kids who cube and I know he's been wanting to find other kids his age. He averages (I think) around 28 seconds for 3x3. He also does 4x4 (recently learned), 2x2, pyraminx and megaminx

CubeMom07

My son is 9 and also looking for cubers to zoom with. I'm pretty overprotective and plan to supervise the zooms. It's hard to connect him with perfect strangers online (everything we parents are told NOT to encourage). But he loves speedsolving and needs kids to connect with. Here's a GLOBAL opportunity! Really cool.