• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at school

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you ever got annoying non-cuber encounters at school?
There is already a thread for this, it should be in the Off topic discussion, to go there, press the forums button, and you should see some sub contents, scroll down until you see off topic discussion. Press that, and at the top, there should be a thread called Non-cubers say the darndest things

Reactions: Vim

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
There is already a thread for this, it should be in the Off topic discussion, to go there, press the forums button, and you should see some sub contents, scroll down until you see off topic discussion. Press that, and at the top, there should be a thread called Non-cubers say the darndest things
oof same post one of us has to delete it
NOOO my post has alot of likes
nvm its fine.. but im breaking the rules

JusticeDB

no, because i am starting school in Wed, so not yet, and plus im fully remote.
There is a similar thread called "Non-Cubers say the darndest things!" in the OffTopic forum. You could check that out and delete this thread.
Just saying.
Ok ty and srry.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Out of my 25 and a half months of subing, here it is. I had many other encounters but im only telling one.

This is the most recent and my favorite encounter. In homeport, my health teacher walked in and saw my friend with ,my rubiks cube. He just gave it to the health teacher to mix it up and my friend said its mine and i can solve it. The teacher mixed it up and i solved it in 20-25 seconds. I think I was using the russo method to solve it. If not then I was using Petrus francisco. Well the teacher was blown away and my homeport teacher walked towards up and asked if the health teacher was blown away from me solving it. The health teacher obviously said yes. Now my homport teacher known my for 3 years and already knows I can solve it. This happened on the first day of school too.