• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubedepot wrong item?

Goosly

WCA
2010VERE01
I recently received a Shenshou 4x4 V1 but I ordered a V3. I don't want to return it because of the policy and I lubed it I just found about it today. So has this happened to you before?

I've had an assembled Guhong instead of a DIY kit from Cube Depot. You should mail them. Maybe they just send you a v3 without asking the v1 back.

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
The shipped the wrong item, regardless of how similar. They will have to replace it, and should have to pay for any shipping you have to do to send it back. In all honesty if it was my business I would say keep both just as a gesture, cause that is one annoying thing, ordering something, looking forward to it and being let down. Contact them, and i hope it gets sorted out for you :)