• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeCast Podcast Thread - Episode 24 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was actually thinking 'salty taste' too but then I was like "naaah, that's too simple for an answer."

Is this the 'mud' wrestling Anthony mentioned? Idk how you can get Jell-o confused with mud, unless you were thinking it was pudding or something. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
so salty you didn't use my quickfire question for anthony.

It's okay, I was excluded too. I guess only "cool kids" get their questions asked...
Oh well, probably would've made it really awkward...For a certain listener...That likes to cube...That may have possibly already posted here...

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this the 'mud' wrestling Anthony mentioned? Idk how you can get Jell-o confused with mud, unless you were thinking it was pudding or something. :p

Lol, yeah, I guess I got them mixed up. I saw that video over a year ago though, cut me some slack. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.