• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeCast Episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin-H

WCA
2007HUBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I love that idea! just go for it!

I think and hope that Skype is possible :D

And, if someone wants me, I'd be delighted to be a guest some time... I think we can handle the time shift.

Last edited:

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you wanting video to go along with this? I might be able to setup a Shoutcast server on my webspace. My host is on a dedicated server that's primarily used for reselling webhosting along with a game server, the rest is kind of just there. Let me know if you have any ideas and I might be able to set something up (but I'll need to make sure I don't exceed my friend's bandwidth limitations).

krnballerzzz

WCA
2006KANG01
Are you wanting video to go along with this? I might be able to setup a Shoutcast server on my webspace. My host is on a dedicated server that's primarily used for reselling webhosting along with a game server, the rest is kind of just there. Let me know if you have any ideas and I might be able to set something up (but I'll need to make sure I don't exceed my friend's bandwidth limitations).

This is audio. I have plans to do some things in video, but I'm still figuring out the content/logistics to do it. I think Thom Barlow was already talking to me about hosting the show.

krnballerzzz

WCA
2006KANG01
WE ARE RECORDING SOON!!!

CubeCast Episode 1
Guest: Joey Gouly
-Introductions
-Top 10 List: "Topic to be revealed at podcast"
-Yahoo Speedsolving Group 10 year anniversary: A look at the past.

PLEASE SEND YOUR QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS TO [email protected].
Questions can be about anything pertaining to the hosts or the guests. Joey Gouly is the first episode's guest. Feliks Zemdegs is the second episode's guest. Include your name (or speedsolving nickname) in the email.

Last edited:

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

Truncator

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ranzha is a good host, IMO.

[2:06:06 AM] Kevinub: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showpost.php?p=405703&postcount=49
[2:06:07 AM] Kevinub: WTF NO
[2:06:10 AM] Kevinub: wtf
[2:06:10 AM] Kevinub: no

lolz
<3 waffo

[2:10:01 AM] Meep: "kevinub = truncator"
[2:10:57 AM] Kevinub: rmao
[2:11:52 AM] Kevinub: my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard
[1:10:22 AM] Kevinub: waffoliar
[1:10:34 AM] Kevinub: am not trust waffo wif my maple syrup no more

Last edited:
Status