• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube4You - Missing Spring?

ajmorgan25

WCA
2008MORG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a DIY Black Type A from Cube4You and got it a few weeks ago. I began to assemble it yesterday when I noticed that there were only 5 springs. I thought maybe I dropped it so I searched the entire area where I was working and I couldn't find it. I was also careful when emptying the bag to make sure nothing rolled off the table. So, I checked Lowe's and WalMart and neither one had springs small enough for the cube.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know where I could get an extra spring?

n00bcubix

WCA
2008JUNH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
when you order from cube4you, order a spring set just in case next time. I would just take pen springs and cut it out to a size but it may have a scratch
atleast thats better than no springs at all

WCA
2009LIPA01
I thought I read one time on the cube4you forums that if you've checked and are sure he sent you an incomplete set, you can let him know and he'll send you whatever you're missing, free of charge. I'm not sure, though, but it's worth a try, yeah?