• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Sale (Type CIV/CV, QJ Pyra, FIV, 50mm Zhanchi, Others)

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Post/message if interested or if you have questions. I generally only ship to the US. All colors/conditions/etc are listed below. I accept Paypal.

LanLan Master Pyramorphinx - Black - Like new, very few solves done - $5
Type CIV WitLong - Black - Lubed inside and out and stickered with Izo half brights. Like new, very few solves done - $10
Type CV WitYou - Black - Lubed inside and out. Like new, very few solves done - $10
Shengen FIV - Black - Lubed inside and out, core/screws/springs replaced. Like new, very few solves done - $10
QJ Pyraminx - White - Like new, very few solves done - $5 each (I have two, one with vinyl stickers and one non-vinyl).
Cubetwist Magic - Black background with rainbow rings - $3
50mm Zhanchi - Black - Like new, very few solves done - $10

Want it all? Have a discount. $50 + shipping.

Last edited:

CY

If you ever lower the price on the Wityou/Witlong PM me. I live in China, and ordering a new one from taobao is slightly cheaper, but I'd rather buy used ones