• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cube 4 you

ductape98

I am ordering from cube 4 you
1 new megaminx
1 white square-1
1 eastsheen 2x2x2
1 black 3x3x3 type d (for my friend)

If there is anthing i should not get on this list please tell me.
thanks!!!

DcF1337

Hmm, they're all pretty good, I guess. Although I haven't actually tried any Type Ds or Square-1s.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get the PVC megaminx rather than the tiled one, it's much better.

LIES I SAY! LIES! theres a reason the pvc megaminx costs only 7.99: it is crap. mefferts is the way to go. seriously. if you dont believe me read the customer reviews.

also you should get a type a core to go with your freinds type d. they are only $0.65 and will make it so much better.

Wacky

The tiled megaminx on cube 4 you is absolutely horrible though - I have one and it's very difficult to turn because of the knobs. I've read in many places that:

Mefferts > PVC > tiled

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Get the PVC megaminx rather than the tiled one, it's much better.

LIES I SAY! LIES! theres a reason the pvc megaminx costs only 7.99: it is crap. mefferts is the way to go. seriously. if you dont believe me read the customer reviews.

Um, not lies. The PVC "chinaminx" from cube4you is wayyy better than the tiled "chinaminx". Both of course are inferior to the Mefferts megaminx, but that's out of stock and nowhere to be found anywhere on the internet save the occasional ebay auction.

Leviticus

I like my PVC better them my mefferts because the screws come loose, tiles fall off etc. The PVC one just needs to be loosened at change the stickers with that off cubesmiths and your set :)