• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CStimer on mobile

Flowkap

I actually like cstimer.net quite a lot, but on mobile I have issues like not being able to change stuff that relies on Keyboard shortcuts (like input mode).

Am I too stupid to fiddle that out? I'm preferring an online timer as I can use it on both mobile + desktop easily. But Im also trying some native android apps right now.

Flowkap

On mobile I cannot switch the input method as I don't have a keyboard. Can't find a UI way to switch it.

Sevilzww

You can add csTimer homescreen to both iOS and android, it works like the desktop app and not as laggy

Flowkap

If meaning the input method to input times, go to options, timer then click the entering times with: menu. There should be a lot of options. Although I use Android so if you use IOS it might differ.
Thank you!! I overlooked this setting a million times.

Flowkap

CSTimer on mobile is a pain to use. I use ChaoTimer for iOS, but there are a lot of options that unfortunately don't sync, but they're solid timers. I'm not sure about Android.
Non synching different timers are not an option. I totally wait for mobile support of cubedesk. But as long as it's not here, cstimer.