• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Competition in NYC?

AlexMaass

WCA
2011MAAS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ok. this is really awesome. please contact me when its done. i could help judge, staff and stuff if you want, seriously.
pls include pyra lel

Thanks for the help. I'm not completely sure that this will happen btw just so you know.

I'll probably include a round of pyraminx.

Edit: I got a response from Bob, he is available to do it in the fall so we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

AlexMaass

WCA
2011MAAS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just wanted to say I think the NYC venue would be a bit too small (I don't really want to limit competitors) and the layout is just kind of awkward. I've decided that my local high school in Manhasset, Long Island would be a better venue. It is a 45 minute train ride from NYC and the local train station is right next to the venue. I'll try to see if I can use my school for a competition. Hopefully this happens!

Last edited:

Thecuber1

WCA
2014WALD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just wanted to say I think the NYC venue would be a bit too small (I don't really want to limit competitors) and the layout is just kind of awkward. I've decided that my local high school in Manhasset, Long Island would be a better venue. It is a 45 minute train ride from NYC and the local train station is right next to the venue. I'll try to see if I can use a school for a competition. Hopefully this happens!

Great! I am thinking of doing the same in brooklyn at my school.