• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Coating service.

Hello all, I am selling boron treated yuxin little magic's + Will boron treat any cube then ship it to you here's how it works

The boron yuxin little magic's are 15 dollars. 5 dollars for the cube cost, plus 10 dollars for the coating. Shipping is 5-7 dollars depending on where your located.(US only). Restickering is an extra 3 dollars. So for the cubes it will be cube price + 10 dollar (Coating) + 5-7 dollars for shipping + 3 dollar optional restickering . The little magic's are 15 Plus shipping. I will set up your cubes to however you want them for free. Let me know in your order what lubes you want I currently have: Lubicle Black, Speedy, DNM-37, Weight 5, Weight 3, Dignitas, Gravitas, Compound V, Compound X.

I really hope you guys will try me out, I've had some pretty great results and plan to add Dayan Coating, and Polymer coating if enough interest is shown.

Thanks,
Hayden

Last edited:
Q

QuestionableCuber

Wish I saw this earlier. I NEED MONEY FOR CUBES. REEEEEE

DAYAN Coated has been added. (Please note the coating that comes on your cube is white as it is coated by a white OP dayan). Creds to @3byMe For the dayan cube this has been long awaited