• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Clock Cutout Stained

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Where did you put the wt 4? If you just put it inside the cover, you didn’t lube it correctly. You have to open up the plastic shell cover, then take out the black inner part, unscrew the two halves of that, and then lube it and put it back together. There are tutorials on yt if you are confused.

I don’t really know what to do about the stained insert... I know it’s comp legal, but short of getting another clock and putting its cutout in I’m not sure what to do.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
I wasn’t able to take off the ducktape:(, so I put it on the clock wheel, and did a bunch of solves.
Unfortunately, that really won’t do anything beneficial. If it helped at all, it would help much less than actually taking it apart. In the future, if you magnetized this clock, use electrical tape instead. And if you can’t take apart the clock, then I don’t think you can modify how the insert looks at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

But it’s still comp legal, so as long as you don’t mind it looking funny, you shouldn’t have too much of a problem.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Unfortunately, that really won’t do anything beneficial. If it helped at all, it would help much less than actually taking it apart. In the future, if you magnetized this clock, use electrical tape instead. And if you can’t take apart the clock, then I don’t think you can modify how the insert looks at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

But it’s still comp legal, so as long as you don’t mind it looking funny, you shouldn’t have too much of a problem.
I bought it at a comp

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
I replaced my clock inserts with custom ones, and now there is no stain. Unfortunately, in my custom insert the top left corner 12:00 is off to the right between 12:00 and 1:00 on one side. Is it competition legal? I tried to upload an image, but the file was too large.

PugCuber

WCA
2017CONN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I replaced my clock inserts with custom ones, and now there is no stain. Unfortunately, in my custom insert the top left corner 12:00 is off to the right between 12:00 and 1:00 on one side. Is it competition legal? I tried to upload an image, but the file was too large.
For the image, use an image hosting site and post the link. i.e., imgbb.com