• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cheap Supernova Wuhua V2 6x6 for sale

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
haha thanks, but no thanks :)
Price, or different lube and tension? I can work a little on price, I can't (and wouldn't want to) undo the lube. I could tighten it up again, but I don't think you'd want more than a little tighter.

I traded a (nice) magnetic CB G6 and a magnetic Weichuang for it, I probably had $45 plus labor in to those cubes, I spent $7 shipping them for the trade, and it would cost me another $5 to ship the Wuhua to you. By the time I sent it to you I'd have ~$55-60 into what was originally a $62 puzzle. I'm not looking to make money, I'd just like to cut my losses.

abcs9

I have this puzzle now. I have re-tensioned and re-lubed it, it's better than it was IMO. I'd like to get $40 including US shipping.
Im selling a YuXin Red M, which almost everyone uses as their main over the WuHua. Im looking for $30; PM me