• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT with Stackmat on a Mac?

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I can run CCT on my Mac with no issues (Newest iMac 21.5 inch). I was wondering where I need to plug my stackmat timer into to use it with CCT? Since the computer has a built in microphone for the webcam I wasn't sure if there was a hidden microphone port or what. I checked the back of the computer and didn't see anything next to the headphone jack. Help?

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So yours doesn't look like this?
31FrgC8CksL._SS400_.jpg

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That port right next to the headphone port is the audio in port, though, that's what should work and I wouldn't describe it as "didn't see anything".

Did you try the different mixers in CCT?
Yes, and I am very new to this computer so sorry, I didn't realize that was what it was. I will be more careful next time, thanks :)

Weston

Premium Member
WCA
2008MIZU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just texted you about this!

You need to change the audio input. Go to system preferences/sound/input/ and select "line in"
Then you need to restart CCT

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just texted you about this!

You need to change the audio input. Go to system preferences/sound/input/ and select "line in"
Then you need to restart CCT

That port right next to the headphone port is the audio in port, though, that's what should work and I wouldn't describe it as "didn't see anything".

Did you try the different mixers in CCT?
It says for a mixer that there is an audio imput one and neither of the mixers are working.

do what weston said. that'll fix it.