• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT doesn't detect my stackmat even though it used to

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, here's my problem:
I use CCT 0.9.3 in Ubuntu Maverick (it's the latest version). Everything worked fine until once I've tried to do a solve as usual but CCT didn't detect my stackmat running. Then I thought it was the timer's problem - technically it kinda was cause I had to change battery - but now it still doesn't work. I think I should say that I changed NOTHING in the config file.
May this be a wire problem? Or maybe my sound card (is this the name?) is broken (btw my laptop's voice is like garbage since a few days...)?
Please help me if you can!

Thank you,
Peter

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
May as well suggest checking the "use keyboard timer" button. If it isn't that, I had a problem when CCT just decided to stop recognising my timer. Not sure what it was, it could have been the cables, but more likely it is the port in the timer that has gone bung.