• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Canadian Open 2011

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you know...

-Me not knowing the directions well enough = unexpected scenic route of Toronto?
-"Do you know how to restring a mag-" "NO"
-Pylons!
-"Seagulls?...Oh right, Canada."
-Even Anthony Chen (who's 12 years old) has bigger hands than me?
-I got angry at a vending machine for not giving me the chocolate I paid for?
-*me scrambling, looks at someone's OH scorecard* "the cut-off was 60 seconds, sorry but umm-" *him looking confused* "did I fail?"
-Kevin Hays still only practices pyraminx?
-I had another epic 7x7x7 pop?
-I learned clock the day before competing in it, and my only goals were to make the cut-off and not DNF the average?
-Rhodri learned clock and square-1 the morning before he competed in them?
-I DNF'd my last megaminx solve because I didn't notice that I solved a green-green edge misoriented and so when I saw that the LL had 3 edges flipped I thought that the scrambler must have popped an edge by accident ?
-"At least you still have next week...to fail"?
-A bunch of people, even some tall people, copied my idea of standing on chairs watching the 3x3x3 finals?
-Forte started a clapping game during the awards?
-Serviettes!
-During yes/no team BLD I accidentally asked "clockwise or counter clockwise", in which Keemy replied "uhhh...yes."?
-Keemy no longer sucks at team bld (that much)?
-Every day is pajama day?

Last edited:

Neo63

WCA
2008WUNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you know
-I was somehow signed up for BLD even though I don't know how to do it and that I ended up doing corners with Ortega?
-I always get PLL skip on 7x7 BLD?
-I did my last clock solve with the cover thing on my head?
-Rhodri was doing his second clock solve when someone noticed that his first solve was a +2. We DNF'd it, but by then his second solve was way over the cutoff limit so he just DNF'd?
-Eric did a 2x2 solve after his last minx solve before stopping the timer?
-To continue my streak of sub-xx fails I got 15.06 for 3x3 and 4.03 for 2x2?
-Forte finally broke my square-1 single NR after more than a year, WITH PARITY?!?
-I decided to not check the second side of my clock on my last solve, and ended up DNF-ing that one?

EDIT:
-I learned clock the day before competing in it, and my only goals were to make the cut-off and not DNF the average?
WAT you still got better than me -.-

buelercuber

WCA
2009BUEL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you know...

-Me not knowing the directions well enough = unexpected scenic route of Toronto?
-"Do you know how to restring a mag-" "NO"
-Pylons!
-"Seagulls?...Oh right, Canada."
-Even Anthony Chen (who's 12 years old) has bigger hands than me?
-*me scrambling, looks at someone's OH scorecard* "the cut-off was 60 seconds, sorry but umm-" *him looking confused* "did I fail?"
-Kevin Hays still only practices pyraminx?
-I had another epic 7x7x7 pop?
-Rhodri learned clock and square-1 the morning before he competed in them?
-I DNF'd my last megaminx solve because I didn't notice that I solved a green-green edge misoriented and so when I saw that the LL had 3 edges flipped I thought that the scrambler must have popped an edge by accident ?
-"At least you still have next week...to fail"?
-A bunch of people, even some tall people, copied my idea of standing on chairs watching the 3x3x3 finals?
-Forte started a clapping game during the awards?
-Serviettes!
-During yes/no team BLD I accidentally asked "clockwise or counter clockwise", in which Keemy replied "uhhh...yes."?
-Keemy no longer sucks at team bld (that much)?
-Every day is pajama day?

LOL that was me!

Did you know
-I was somehow signed up for BLD even though I don't know how to do it and that I ended up doing corners with Ortega?
-I always get PLL skip on 7x7 BLD?
-I did my last clock solve with the cover thing on my head?
-Rhodri was doing his second clock solve when someone noticed that his first solve was a +2. We DNF'd it, but by then his second solve was way over the cutoff limit so he just DNF'd?
-Eric did a 2x2 solve after his last minx solve before stopping the timer?
-To continue my streak of sub-xx fails I got 15.06 for 3x3 and 4.03 for 2x2?
-Forte finally broke my square-1 single NR after more than a year, WITH PARITY?!?
-I decided to not check the second side of my clock on my last solve, and ended up DNF-ing that one?

LOL those were all my fault XD

Last edited: