• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] BvG Summer 2014 Solves- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I decided to post them here as well, maybe you guys could give me some constructive criticism. I use mostly LBL for 2x2, with pretty much all 3x3 algs. I only know one PBL. (adj/adj) For 3x3, I know about 25 OLLs and almost all of the PLLs except 3 G perms, and one N perm. For 4x4, I was going to use Yau, but I did a practice session before this and realized I was going to do better with my usual method, which is just centers redux, cross edges redux, and then its Yau 3-2-3.

[video=youtube_share;SiD011shrrA]http://youtu.be/SiD011shrrA[/video]

Feedback is appreciated.

Also, I breathe really weirdly and loudly when I'm cubing for some reason, and inhale sharply when I start solving. Its really strange, I really don't notice it until I hear it in the video.

If you want the times, it's in the description of the video. 3x3 was 19.18, 2x2 was 6.3x, and 4x4 was 1:36.xx

Last edited:

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02
Wait, BVG Summer already started? When was/is the last date for entries? Congratulations on making sub 20! I am almost there.
EDIT: Yesterday was the last day :(

Last edited: