• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buying Primary GAN SM

Galcor117

Does anyone have a primary GAN SM in relatively new - brand new condition? Price is negotiable, but I'm expecting a decent discount compared to the normal $50.

Galcor117

I have a 3000-solve broken-in black one that you can buy for $70.
Lol casi IK.
BTW cubes with break in aren't sold at a higher price; they're usually sold at a lower one
And no :)
It has to be primary

jaredye

I have one with about 2k solves. However, I have also done some modifications:

1. I glued the magnets to the slots.
2. I cut the pillars inside the pieces to reduce weights.
3. I removed the iron screws and glued the pieces together to further reduce weights.
4. I changed the stock stickers to full-fit full bright (except red side is regular red, not fluorescent red) from speedcubeshop

If you are interested in this slighted modded cube I can sell you for $55 including shipping (only to the US). The extra cost is due to the amount of effort I put in and the premium quality stickers. This cube is about 10 grams lighter than the original version.

20180315_200054818_iOS.jpg

jaredye

Btw primary is the original plastic color. The other ones all have pigments added so it will change the texture of the plastic. I don't know if anyone has tried to quantify the difference, but it'll be interesting to see.