• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleCake

Why is your avatar a V cube if you don't have V cubes?

anyway, my doorknob offer is still on the table. I'll even throw in a can opener.

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
If everyone could buy cubes for that cheap...

Well suffice it to say that no one will ever sell you a decent puzzle for that price.

Ton

WCA
2003DENN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would be willing to buy ANY cube (Octagon, barrel, ect.) other than the 2x2x2, 3x3x3, or 4x4x4. Any brand, used or not, stickers or not, (But it must be assembled.) It must not be emailed to me, but posted it in buy, sell, or trade. If I see your one and it is under $1.95 I will purchase it.

(And if anyone has a simeze rubiks cube (two cubes stuck together.) I will purchase it even if it's any brand, used or not, stickers or not, for any price under $3.50.

I also want a 2x2x2 for under two dollars; any brand, used or not, stickers or not.

any brand, used or not, stickers or not.:)
any brand, used or not, stickers or not.:rolleyes:
any brand, used or not, stickers or not.:D

Thankyou.

common price for a Rubik siamese cube is about $57, mint condition about $150, But you can make it your self for $10 from 2 DIY's, (very easy)

Octagon cube cost about $15 ,but sometimes on ebay they go for $5

none of the puzzles I have are below $2 , sorry

btw I bought my first domino cube for 0.50 cents , this is about $0.25....

pyrothedragon

Sell Your cube!

Post YOUR cube on ebay as a buy-it-now and I will try to get it if it's under S$5.00. I know most of you smarter guys won't fall for that cheat, but I'll buy them if they are cracked or broken because a fix them up & resell! Just tell me how they are broken. ANY Type of cube!

PeterNewton

this is your third thread about wanting to buy for low prices. sheesh. admin should merge them.

KubeKid73

No one will sell for under $10. You're worse than krazedkat.
EDIT: I stand corrected... Both should be banned.

Last edited:

KubeKid73

Yes. Most of us. But you don't need to be that smart to find a guide or something and remember algs.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[...]I know most of you smarter guys won't fall for that cheat[...]
Do you realize that you are posting on forums where everyone knows how to solve Rubik's cubes?

We're all considered "smarter guys."

Right guys?
Smart guys don't consider girls "smarter guys"
Smarter are even smarter then smart guys.

I don't consider the topicstarter a "smarter guy"

WCA
2009HONI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol S$5 dollars...
please.....bleah another singaporean out there?
just buy cheap dianshengs or type Ds for like 5 bucks each at popular?

there are so many singaporeans who tarnish the reputation of the speedcubers here in singapore bleah sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.