• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

joeteee

We've just uploaded our FIRST EVER YouTube video, you can check it out here:

joeteee

Where do you get your cubes from as a retailer?

The transparent cubes are the Jelly cubes. You should probably know that as a cube retailer. ;)

Also: Why do you not sell stickerless?

Hiya,

We work with a great supplied. And it just caught me off guard as we were expecting black! At this current moment in time, we don't have the availability to stock multiple colour options for our range, and would rather focus on adding more products than adding more colours for existing products. We will be hoping to add stickerless and colour options going forward, but we are only in our second month!

Regards Joe

joeteee

We're running a 2x2 Yuxin Panda Giveaway over on YouTube! Check it out here:

joeteee

Really exciting announcement today. So, as a store, we will now be offering the chance for you to trade-in your old puzzles, for cash or a store coupon! As well as this, we will also be selling used products in the store, all of which will be fully checked and set-up before they're sent out to you. You can find out more here:

https://www.britcubes.co.uk/why-britcubes.html

joeteee

I am not related in any way to britcubes but if you look at kewbz.co.uk at gan 356x its 51 ponds while at britcubes its only 37 pounds. so thats not so bad at all.

Thanks for the comment! We love Kewbz as a store and think they're absolutely great, but we're just trying to do what we can to encourage people to choose us :)

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am not related in any way to britcubes but if you look at kewbz.co.uk at gan 356x its 51 ponds while at britcubes its only 37 pounds. so thats not so bad at all.

You just compared the GAN X ipg V5 from Britcubes to the Numerical IPG at KewbzUK (just pointing out)

The ipg v5 is the cheaper variant of the two. :p

Last edited:

joeteee

Announcing the winners of our 2x2 Yuxin Panda Giveaway! Check it out:

joeteee

Thank you for all the support on the YouTube and website. Please check out this little update video:

joeteee

Massive day for the store. We've just added the most new products we've ever added, with new colour options for almost all our existing products, as well as several brand-new products arriving in the coming 24 hours. Make sure you don't miss out, and have a look at all this awesome new stuff:

https://www.britcubes.co.uk

joeteee

Massive new unboxing today, and ten new products on the store. Check it out:

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is my full and completely unbiased review of Britcubes. The order was of a YJ Yuchuang V2M, review can be seen in the Product Reviews section.

Website
The website features an easy-to-use, simple interface with contact details for customer service easy to access. As the stock is constantly expanding, be sure to keep an eye on the New Products section whilst this company continues to grow and expand its current collection.

Purchase
I was wanting a new 5x5 so decided to go for the Yuchuang in stickerless, which was readily available by the store. Placing my order was simple and delivery was a consistent £3.00 for Royal Mail First Class, cheaper than other speedcube stores in the UK. The product is £8.99 on the store, a competitive price in comparison to other stores. A quick comparison is shown below:

Britcubes - £8.99
KewbzUK - £10.99
PuzzleStore - Product Not Available

Customer Service
The customer service from the purchase to the delivery has been outstanding. The product was sent out on the same day and was received on the morning two working days later. Service was prompt and hassle-free and it was evident that care was taken in ensuring the product arrived on time. The product arrived carefully package, as well as a personalised note thanking me for purchasing from the store.

Extra Features
The store also features a price match scheme, where if a product is cheaper elsewhere, the store would be willing to match the price and give 10% off your next order. I was interested to see a Cube Trade scheme in place, where your old cubes will be exchanged for either cash or coupon, something I might be considering in future. The store is willing to accept requests for certain cubes to bring in stock, so if there is any product you would like to see at Britcubes, be sure to contact Joe using his email: [email protected].

Overall, I will definitely become a regular customer to Britcubes. I understand that the company is still in its early stages so people may not be interested in switching stores but be sure to leave your support for Joe on both their Social Media and their Youtube Channel as well as commenting on their blogs - BritBlogs on their website to help the store grow.

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZM197FPM_YqvQLxIKoANEg
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/britcubes/