• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

joeteee

Hello everyone, Joe here!

I'm super excited to announce the launch of BritCubes, a new cubing store based in the UK. Our main aim when opening was to make sure from day 1 we were offering great prices and service, with a big focus on the speed cubing community.

We are launching with a full range of WCA Puzzles, from 2x2-7x7 as well as the side puzzles, with products such as the new Moyu Weilong WR M for only £23.99, and the QiYI Valk 2 M for only £12.99! We are also offering free shipping for our first 50 orders, so now is a great time to check us out.

You can check out the website at this link:

https://www.britcubes.co.uk

If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch!

- Joe

SenorJuan

Good Luck with your new venture, Joe.
A shortcut to your site is on my desktop, right alongside "how to bake a carrot cake" and "how to mix bricklaying mortar" , for info!

joeteee

Good Luck with your new venture, Joe.
A shortcut to your site is on my desktop, right alongside "how to bake a carrot cake" and "how to mix bricklaying mortar" , for info!

I'm sure it fits in very nicely alongside those other two unrelated things! If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hello everyone, Joe here!

I'm super excited to announce the launch of BritCubes, a new cubing store based in the UK. Our main aim when opening was to make sure from day 1 we were offering great prices and service, with a big focus on the speed cubing community.

We are launching with a full range of WCA Puzzles, from 2x2-7x7 as well as the side puzzles, with products such as the new Moyu Weilong WR M for only £23.99, and the QiYI Valk 2 M for only £12.99! We are also offering free shipping for our first 50 orders, so now is a great time to check us out.

You can check out the website at this link:

https://www.britcubes.co.uk

If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch!

- Joe
Hi! I don’t live in the UK or anywhere near it, so I unfortunately won’t be a customer, but I always enjoy seeing ventures like these come to light. I quickly browsed your store, and I love it. The interface is very clean and works well as a store, and the prices seem very fair and reasonable. I do have an idea, though. You don’t have to accept this idea at all, but I think it might work. I saw the lingao clock in your store. Most of us know very well that ootb, they are terrible and need breaking in and set up to be good. Possibly you could have a service where you magnetize clocks? I know I would enjoy seeing custom clocks made by a cube retailer. One store used to do it, but they don’t anymore and if you want to get a magnetic clock you have to buy a Chinese one, one from a person who makes them (not affiliated to a store), or you have to do it yourself. I’ve done it myself once, and it really isn’t that hard to get used to. I understand how hard it is to run a business, but I think that service would add a touch of personality that no other store currently has.

AegisSharp

I just checked out your website it seems quite good. I'm glad to have another cube store in the UK as I have previously been ordering from chinese stores for the prices, but this may get me to switch.

joeteee

Hi! I don’t live in the UK or anywhere near it, so I unfortunately won’t be a customer, but I always enjoy seeing ventures like these come to light. I quickly browsed your store, and I love it. The interface is very clean and works well as a store, and the prices seem very fair and reasonable. I do have an idea, though. You don’t have to accept this idea at all, but I think it might work. I saw the lingao clock in your store. Most of us know very well that ootb, they are terrible and need breaking in and set up to be good. Possibly you could have a service where you magnetize clocks? I know I would enjoy seeing custom clocks made by a cube retailer. One store used to do it, but they don’t anymore and if you want to get a magnetic clock you have to buy a Chinese one, one from a person who makes them (not affiliated to a store), or you have to do it yourself. I’ve done it myself once, and it really isn’t that hard to get used to. I understand how hard it is to run a business, but I think that service would add a touch of personality that no other store currently has.

Hiya,

That's a really interesting idea actually! In the past I have considered utilising other people to outsource the making of magnetic cubes as I'm not sure how much time it would take up. We're certainly looking at things we could offer that are unique to us, hence why we do the price matching etc. Thank you very much for your suggestion, and we'll be certainly looking to continue growing and developing!

Joe

joeteee

I just checked out your website it seems quite good. I'm glad to have another cube store in the UK as I have previously been ordering from chinese stores for the prices, but this may get me to switch.

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate it. If you want anything, don't hesitate to get in touch.

joeteee

Thank you to everyone who's checked out and supported the store so far. It has been really good to have such strong support when we first start out, and I look forward to working on building the store into a great place in the future!

AegisSharp

Are you planning to get stickerless cubes or just black ones? I personally prefer stickerless big cubes as having to replace stickers on them is a pain.

joeteee

Are you planning to get stickerless cubes or just black ones? I personally prefer stickerless big cubes as having to replace stickers on them is a pain.

Hiya,

Certainly looking at it! Whilst we are initially stocking black, we will hopefully be progressing to stocking at least black, white and stickerless for the majority of the range we offer. If you have a particular order you're looking for, don't hesitate to email us on [email protected] and we will be able to order it in for you!

Regards Joe

I might switch to this store, but I want a wider variation of puzzles and stickerless cubes. E.g I need the thunderclap 4x4s. Take your time tho. However kewbz.co.uk works for me

joeteee

I might switch to this store, but I want a wider variation of puzzles and stickerless cubes. E.g I need the thunderclap 4x4s. Take your time tho. However kewbz.co.uk works for me

No worries! As we are brand new, I understand it's a big leap for people to take to transfer over from their usual store. However, we will be aiming to continue to grow and provide the absolute best service we can.

joeteee

Once again, thanks for all the support! Fresh stock will be on its way shortly, and we will be continuing to expand our range and offer more. If you're interested in perhaps making sponsored content or being sponsored for Speedsolving, don't hesitate to get in touch!

parksidetad

Good to see a few more cube stores opening up. I remember a store called cubit or something like that a while back, and really enjoyed shopping there until they vanished!

joeteee

Good to see a few more cube stores opening up. I remember a store called cubit or something like that a while back, and really enjoyed shopping there until they vanished!

Hiya! Thanks for the support. There was a store called letscubit who were great back in the day! It's a tough business, but we're hoping to make a real good go of it.

M Cube

Is your price match true? I find all the cube in ukcube.com is cheaper than yours? Or the ukcube is your plan B?

joeteee

Is your price match true? I find all the cube in ukcube.com is cheaper than yours? Or the ukcube is your plan B?

Hiya,

Not sure what website you're referring to, do you mean UKCubestore? Anyway, our price match system works to that if you send us screenshots of a quote or prices from a cheaper site for the same product, we will beat that price if you order from us, and give you a code for 10% off your next order. Hope that's cleared it up :)

Regards Joe

M Cube

Hiya,

Not sure what website you're referring to, do you mean UKCubestore? Anyway, our price match system works to that if you send us screenshots of a quote or prices from a cheaper site for the same product, we will beat that price if you order from us, and give you a code for 10% off your next order. Hope that's cleared it up :)

Regards Joe
Let us beat it MoYu Aosu GTS V2 M
https://www.britcubes.co.uk/store/p11/moyu-aosu-gts2m.html £29.99
https://www.ukcube.com/product/moyu-aosu-gts2-m/ £26.45
How about that?