• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brand New Speedcubes 0-40 percent off sale GAN XS FOR 42.5 DOLLARS LIMITED OFFER 3 LEFT! PLUS MUCH MORE

Would You Like For Me to sell Brand New Speedcubes for an extremely reduced price on here?

• Yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netrv Cubes

most likely 0-40 percent off new speedcubes
pm me if you want to buy.
I will restock once everything is sold.

IF NOT SPECIFIED THE COLOR IS STICKERLESS
PRICE IS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL CUBE. SHIPPING 1-6 FOR US BUYERS.

2 YJ MGC 2X2 $7.5 PLUS SHIPPING
1 GAN 251 M 2X2 $24 PLUS SHIPPING
1 VALK 2 M $15 PLUS SHIPPING
1 MOYU WEIPO WRM $15 PLUS SHIPPING
1 YUXIN LITTLE MAGIC 3X3 $3.6 PLUS SHIPPING
4 YUXIN LITTLE MAGIC BLACK 3X3 $3.6 PLUS SHIPPING
4 QIYI SAIL W BLACK $2.5 PLUS SHIPPING
3 GAN XS $42.5 PLUS SHIPPING
2 MOYU GTS3M $32 PLUS SHIPPING
1 MOYU AOSU WRM 4X4 $36 PLUS SHIPPING
2 VALK 5 M $40 PLUS SHIPPING
1 QIYI X MAN SHADOW M $41.5 PLUS SHIPPING
1 QIYI X MAN SPARK M $48 PLUS SHIPPING
1 MOYU AOCHUANG WRM $36 PLUS SHIPPING
1 YJ MGC 6X6 $20.5 PLUS SHIPPING
1 QIYI GALAXY MEGAMINX V2 M SCULPTED $25.5 SHIPPING
1 QIYI GALAXY MEGAMINX V2 LM SCULPTED $24 PLUS SHIPPING
1 GAN MEGAMINX $42 PLUS SHIPPING
1 YJ YULONG V2 M PYRAMINX $6 PLUS SHIPPING
2 LINGAO CLOCK $6 PLUS SHIPPING
1 X MAN WINGY SKEWB CONCAVE $11 PLUS SHIPPING
1 X MAN VOLT V2 FULLY MAGNETIC BLACK SIDE STICKERLESS $14.5 PLUS SHIPPING
1 X MAN VOLT V2 FULLY MAGNETIC BLACK $14.5 PLUS SHIPPING
2 MOYU REDI CUBE $11 PLUS SHIPPING
1 QIYI X MAN GALAXY MEGAMINX V2 L SCULPTED $15 PLUS SHIPPING
1 MOYU TIMER/SMALL MAT NO BATTERIES $18 PLUS SHIPPING
1 QIYI SAIL 6.8CM BLACK $5.5 PLUS SHIPPING
1 VALK 3 BLACK $13 PLUS SHIPPING

Attachments

• IMG_1931 (1).JPG
    IMG_1931 (1).JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1953 (1).JPG
    IMG_1953 (1).JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
This seems like a scam as it isn’t possible to sell new cubes very cheap and make profit.

I agree. You could sell at wholesale price(assuming you can buy it wholesale), but then you wouldn't be making money and it still wouldn't be close to 60% off. The belief that TC and SCS buy Gan cubes for $5 and sell them for $60 is totally false

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
pm pingpongcuber. this is legit.
i have connections with the cube companies. i can get cubes for a reduced price and sell them and make a profit.

If I wasn't already suspicious, this definitely would get me. You have "connections" with cube companies? You're getting Gan cubes for $20 or less?

WCA
2017OWEN01
pm pingpongcuber. this is legit.
i have connections with the cube companies. i can get cubes for a reduced price and sell them and make a profit.
I part own a legitimate cube store and know that even if you order directly from the companies in very high quantities you can’t get cubes for super cheap especially once you factor in shipping and import duties. Having said this I don’t know the specific amounts your selling them for so it could just be that your selling them for not that cheap.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
the thing you need to realize is gan xs is not sold for 60 dollars in china.
thecubicle profits by adding the price.
therfore, gan xs and every speedcube in existence is not worth what the cubicle says.
it is much less.

The belief that TC and SCS buy Gan cubes for $5 and sell them for $60 is totally false

You're saying you can sell a Gan XS for $35. Cubezz.com is known for selling cubes cheap, and the Gan XS is selling for $45. I don't know the actual wholesale price of an XS, but I can estimate that it's close to $45, so there's no way that you can sell one for $35 and make a profit. Also @PingPongCuber what's this information that Netrv is saying you have?

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
If you have that many cubes, show us like 3 Gan X in a row, with the magnets halfway out so we know they are actual Gan X and not just a 356 M or 356XS. By doing this, we can somewhat believe you have connections with the manufacturers, and tell me the prices

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I own speedcubing.org and I do know that ordering directly off cube companies requires huge quantities, MoYu usually has minimum order quantities of at least 60, QiYi seems a bit nicer in that regards but usually has extortionate shipping costs for small orders. We don't usually order from the manufacturers yet as sadly we just aren't big enough to justify that yet, there are wholesale suppliers in China that provide cubes at somewhat low prices but you then have to take into account shipping and import duty. Ultimately if you order from him then use PayPal and don't choose 'sending to friends and family' until you trust him. If you want cubes at quite low prices and reasonably priced shipping then just go to https://www.speedcubing.org

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You're saying you can sell a Gan XS for $35. Cubezz.com is known for selling cubes cheap, and the Gan XS is selling for $45. I don't know the actual wholesale price of an XS, but I can estimate that it's close to $45, so there's no way that you can sell one for $35 and make a profit. Also @PingPongCuber what's this information that Netrv is saying you have?
I don't have any info that you guys dont. We negotiated on a deal that I ended up not making, and I personally don't think he is a scammer. But like I said, I know as much as you guys and dont have any info.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
exactly
i spoke chinese to them and they agreed for me to buy cubes on this other third party chinese site kind of like wish for a reduced price, because i was not a foreigner.

Speaking Chinese doesn't automatically make them your favorite person ever, unless your going to claim that the Chinese are huge bigots

Yeaaah, I'm changing my vote.

Lol, like @ProStar says, Poor Aussies, they're on the other side of the world when all the actions happening and wake up with e to the i pi + 1 notifs or something
I'll keep my vote for now and see what happens.

Edit: There's a post on this thread about every minute.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Meh, if it is legit, that is the only way I am changing my vote, I would recommend you change it too, because if anyone needs cubes, they will probably just look at the votes and buy, and possibly get scammed, because that is like the review, and we should try to help them, if it is legit, I will change my vote, you have my word. If you still don't want to change, I am not forcing you, just ignore this. But I would recommend it.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I can also sell cubes for 0-60% off retail price lol. Most of the time, it would be 0% though :p

Ah, we've missed you

(says the guy that joined the community less than a year ago and only knows that you exist through your facebook group that he's not even apart of)

Wait, how? If you can tell us, we could decide if he is telling the truth

Most of the time, it would be 0% though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.