• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BLD Sub30.04 12 times.Can I get sub29??

attachment.php
Today I get sub30.04 for BLD practice.I stopped practice for 3 months. I restart practice recently.I find I am still on the way of achiving my goal : get sub30 for BLD.
I still have some good idea and still can get some good alg. I will not stop. You konw some new good idea and some good speed is my encouragement.
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEzODQ5OTc2.html[/video]
Practice before the competition.26+S.

Attachments

• 30.04.jpg
    30.04.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:

bigbee99

WCA
2010ZHAO19
YouTube
Visit Channel
I believe that you can get sub 29. Since it says that you didn't practice for 3 months, I believe that if you practice consistently, then sub 29 is definitely possible.

moogra

Before competitions... I take it you're back? Or is this your new competition thing you're starting? Either way, good luck. You're great at BLD.

Before competitions... I take it you're back? Or is this your new competition thing you're starting? Either way, good luck. You're great at BLD.

Yes. I am back. There have many competitions in China. I am back and my dream is to create fastest speed during the competition.
Thanks for your blessings.

Last edited:

Mr Cubism

That´s really good news you have started practicing again, and with that kind of results...wow!
I can sense epic things the day you return into WCA competitions!

Last edited: