• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best place to get a Square 1?

Leo

Well if I get my square 1 today (I should..it arrived in the state 2 days ago from cubeforyou) I'll tell you how good it is, but I won't be able to give you a comparison.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
How's it guys

I've decided to get myself a Square 1. I see Cube4you have a pretty nice looking one. But are there any better places to buy?

I remember someone somewhere saying that the one you've pointed to above wasn't worth the money a long time ago. So I bought the black DIY one from Cube4you instead (cost about $8). I see they have one listed now:
http://www.cube4you.com/127_Black-Square-1.html

But that one is shown as partially taken apart, and the one I got was fully assembled - it just had no stickers on it. So I don't know if it's the same or different.

Anyway, mine is fine. Not perfect - a little tight - but quite solid and usable. I'm happy with it.

Tiw

I don't want to open a new thread for this...

Is there anybody who have bought the square 1 of cubikon.de?
Is it okay? Should I buy it?