• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best blindfold method for 3x3

chrk623

I am trying to learn blind solving but i see that there are a few methods for solving the 3x3 blindfolded, before i start i want to see which method suits me the best and can achieve a decent time. Any tips on which method is better or easier to learn. Advantages and disadvantages for each methods would be great. Also any great tutorial would be appreciated.

kamilprzyb

WCA
2016PRZY01
The best method for beginners is Old Pochmann, then more advanced is Turbo for edges and most advanced are commutators. I reccomend this order, other methods are not worth learning, that's my opinion. I've learned from Maskow's tutorial but it is in polish, so it propably won't help you

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The "Best Method of 3BLD" is actually Commutators.
"Best" meaning what? Tseitsei already nailed it. M2/OP is best for beginners, 3-style is best for speed for experienced BLDers.

Also note it's not either/or. Many M2/OP users throw in some comms, and tricks from TuRBo, etc. It's not like you have to start again with 3-style, it can be reached by more gradual transition.