• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Benelux Open 2010

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,
We (István, Olivér, Bodor Bertalan and me) will arrive at Eindhoven airport on Friday at about 12-13 pm. but I got no idea how can we get to the venue from there. do you know any buses from the Eindhoven railway station/anywhere in Eindhoven(or just an English website where I can find a bus)? It would help a lot and we could avoid being lost in The Netherlands:)

Or you could just ask us. :p We know how to get there. :)

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,
We (István, Olivér, Bodor Bertalan and me) will arrive at Eindhoven airport on Friday at about 12-13 pm. but I got no idea how can we get to the venue from there. do you know any buses from the Eindhoven railway station/anywhere in Eindhoven(or just an English website where I can find a bus)? It would help a lot and we could avoid being lost in The Netherlands:)

I'll be arriving at somepoint in the morning in Eindhoven. I could do with some help (and possibly company!) getting to the venue. Maybe I could meet you guys when you arrive at the airport?

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

ok, u wasnt on msn.:)

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'll be arriving at somepoint in the morning in Eindhoven. I could do with some help (and possibly company!) getting to the venue. Maybe I could meet you guys when you arrive at the airport?

Sure! See you on the airport then! :)

Will you be arriving from Budapest (just an intuitive guess)? Probably easiest just to spot you coming out of arrivals.

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
From the Den Bosch station, the bus lines 156 and 159 go through Sint Michielsgestel.

Thanks a lot :).

tim: If I remember correctly your supposed to get off the bus at a station named "Petrus Dondersplein" :p

I know the area quite well from two years ago. We spent a lot of time cycling around and looking for the venue ;). So, i hope i'll find it again ;).

btw. It's only 8-9km from Den Bosch to the youth hostel. Anyone interested in walking?

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Sure! See you on the airport then! :)

Will you be arriving from Budapest (just an intuitive guess)? Probably easiest just to spot you coming out of arrivals.

Yes, we are arriving from Budapest at 12:05 with Wizzair. :)

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'll be there (quite obviously) but I do need a ride from Den Bosch train station or any other place reachable by public transit.

Sint Michielsgestel is reachable by public transit.
yes, but the actual venue is in the middle of nowhere (30 minute walk if I read it right)

but if anyone who walks needs a companion, mail/pm me with the time you're planning on being on the starting location