• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Bandaged Cube Discussion

chinesed00d

So, I was making a bandaged cube and as I left my room to get stickers, I saw my brother scrambling it... so now I have a messed up bandaged cube without stickers and don't know how to get it back to the original shape!
Any Advice?

maggot

to disassemble you only have to find one edge to pop out (not a corner) and you can achieve this by turning any face that you can to 45degrees and then pry under the edge until it pops out. sometime with rubik storebought you might have to use butter knife or something of this nature. also, if you ask on the twistypuzzle.com forum, you might get a quicker answer because it is a puzzle modification. not that we cant answer here, but it is some advice^^;

chinesed00d

to disassemble you only have to find one edge to pop out (not a corner) and you can achieve this by turning any face that you can to 45degrees and then pry under the edge until it pops out. sometime with rubik storebought you might have to use butter knife or something of this nature. also, if you ask on the twistypuzzle.com forum, you might get a quicker answer because it is a puzzle modification. not that we cant answer here, but it is some advice^^;

I'm not THAT noob, I know HOW to pop an edge, but it is glued to a corner.. how do get both out without breaking it?

Joker

YouTube
Visit Channel
Are all the cubies glued to another? If not, take out the ones that are not glued first. It might make it easier to take th glued ones after.

chinesed00d

Haha, you just glued random pieces together?

I suggest just stickering it like this, this position is now solved :D Have fun.

LOL no, it looked like an official bandaged cube, all the peices are glued together correctly, but no peice is glued to the core.. i glued them from the outside by the way, I didn't disassemble it..

Thanks for the help everybody!

bcube

Bandaged Cube help please

Are there any intuitive solution for bandaged cube? Does anybody know about commutators for that thing?

Ok, i dont use any of Jaap's algorithms. But sometimes i get "strange" case after f2l is already done. I solve it in my own, very unsatisfactory way. I wonder how do YOU solve this case?

Last edited by a moderator: