• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Atlanta Open 2015 - August 8th, 2015

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Announcing the Atlanta Open 2015!

Date:
August 8th, 2015

Events:
2x2
3x3
4x4
5x5
Pyraminx

Tentative Events:
BLD
OH

CubingUSA: http://www.cubingusa.com/AtlantaOpen2015/
WCA: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=Atlanta2015

Room B401
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta GA 30303

Registration is $25 online, $30 walk-in. If you register online and pay at the door, your fee will be $30.

The schedule and events list are subject to change; however, the five events currently listed are guaranteed.

cubiclesmall1-sloganRC2-corbel-smaller.png

Hope to see you all there!

Attachments

• cubiclesmall1-sloganRC2-corbel-smaller.png
    cubiclesmall1-sloganRC2-corbel-smaller.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this of the "I agree with you" variety, or the "I want evidence if you edit your post later" variety? I've seen it used both ways.

This is the "THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH" in a rant-y kind of way (as in: why don't more people who want certain events stop complaining and organize their own competition).

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dang it. I'm holding a comp that week end too. I thought that since it's a week after nats I'd get the week end to my self. Ohh well. I would have had it announced already if my contact for the venue wasn't so slow. Should be able to announce it tomorrow.