• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Athens Summer Omega 2016 (ALL WCA EVENTS -1) [Athens, GA]

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Attachments

• Chris Train.jpg
    Chris Train.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 145

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
all day everyday
chris-train-jpg.6220
ikr
Mr. Train, it appears you are outnumbered

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why would someone do this???? All the trains have been.... Deleted. What monster would ruin this beautiful beautiful thread?

Yeah, they're definitely on the wrong track. I'm not usually one to express my complaints, but I'm definitely going to rail against this decision. I wonder what loco motive they had for doing this?!?!

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Yeah, they're definitely on the wrong track. I'm not usually one to express my complaints, but I'm definitely going to rail against this decision. I wonder what loco motive they had for doing this?!?!
They may take our trains
but they will never take our freedom

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why would someone do this???? All the trains have been.... Deleted. What monster would ruin this beautiful beautiful thread?
That was me in response to someone's report about the image macros. Image macros used to be against the forum rules in all subforums, but have been recently changed to just be not allowed in constructive discussions. I forgot about the change when I deleted the images -- sorry, my bad. I've reverted the deletions and post edits now and all the Chris Trains are back.

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
FullSizeRender.jpg

The Chris Train is close to arriving! In recognition, here are some fresh new goals (with added commentary!) to replace the old ones:

3x3: Sub-10 single and sub-12 average. I doubt I'm going to get PBs so I really don't care.
4x4: Sub-45 single and sub-50 average.
5x5: Sub-1:35 single and sub-1:40 average. Really want the average, less concerned about the single.
2x2: Sub-3.7 average. REALLY want that average, I haven't beaten my PB average since Athens Fall 2015.
BLD: Sub-1:15 single and sub-1:30 mean
OH: Sub-19 single, sub-21 average
FMC: Would love to get sub-27, but it's all up to the scramble. I also want to win.
Feet: Sub-1:08 single and sub-1:15 mean. More interested in the mean than the single
Mega: Sub-1:40 single and sub-1:45 average. I could foresee getting some crazy 1:2x.xx single though.
Pyra: Sub-5.98 average. I've done about 50 pyra solves in the last month so I don't care if I actually do it.
Clock: Sub-22 average. My only comp legal clock is really stiff, but anything is better than a 27 average.
Skewb: Sub-6 single, sub-7 average. Also want state record.
6x6: Sub-3:00 single, sub-3:05 mean. State record, at least for mean.
7x7: sub-4:20 single, sub-4:30 mean. Both state records.
4BLD: Success, hopefully sub-8:00
5BLD: Success, hopefully sub-20:00

Other goals:
Beat my PB for most PBs at a comp (10)
Rock the Chris Train blindfold
Help a bunch
Not really a "goal" but I hope my mom gets good results as well

YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3: Sub-9 single and sub-11 average. I know i won't beat my pb single but hopefully I'll beat the avg.
4x4: Sub-42 single and sub-50 average. Pb single and avg. Mostly avg though.
5x5: Sub-1:30 single and sub-1:35 average. Really want both. I care about single more though.
2x2: Sub-2 single and sub-3.4 average. I still don't have a sub 2 single and it makes me mad
BLD: Sub-4:00 single. Don't really need a mean
OH: Sub-20 single, sub-22 average
Mega: Sub-1:30 single and sub-1:35 average. I haven't competed in mega in forever and my current avg is trash
Pyra: Sub-6 average. Trash event
Skewb: Sub-5 single, sub-7 average. Maybe a state record, I don't really care
6x6: Sub-3:00 single, sub-3:20 mean.
7x7: sub-4:30 single, sub-4:45 mean. Maybe a state record, I don't really care

Last edited: