• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Are there going to be upcoming cubing competitons in Illinois?

stormtrooper

WCA
2019POTO01
I can't go to any competitons, apparently there is a competition in Wisconsin but my parents say that I can't go. I really want to go to a competition but there is no competition that is upcoming in Illinois.

Rubix Noob

Yeah that would be nice! I highly doubt I will ever get to go to a comp, but it is fun know what times people get that live close (not really close just in the same part of the country) to me.

stormtrooper

WCA
2019POTO01
I can't go to any competiton unless in Illinois for now, due to my overprotective parents. I have to keep waiting for a very long time until I can actually go.

stormtrooper

WCA
2019POTO01
I would plan on going to competitons so I could either record some NARs so people could watch them years later, or just compete. Right now I want to get a Moyu LingPo to get better at 2x2.