• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anyone still use V-Cubes anymore?

I haven't bought any big cubes since my V-cubes in like 2008, but I'm not too serious about big cubes to really care that much, but I was wondering if anyone still uses V-cubes for anything/what's the general opinion on them in 2019?

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Every now and then, I'll grab one of my V Cube 7s and do a solve or two. That's about it.

I do like messing around with my V Cube 3. Has fantastic turning but absolutely zero corner cutting.

ZebraCuber14

I don't have any but I've tried my friends vcube 3. It was pillowed and quite good except zero corner cutting (because it's pillowed). I do think they
have a bad reputation for no reason tho, they're not as bad as rubiks

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Many, many better cubes have been released. Most cubers these days won't have them or even have tried one. Shengshous become the main cube in 2012-2013 and since then there have been many cubes that have improved upon those.