• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any cubing in Albany NY?

harryshen321

My 9 years old son really love to cubing. I have no clue on cubing, just try to look a club or group of people to join? Any information?

WCA
2012PATE01
let your son be on the forums, its a clean website with no swearing ( any comments with curses will most likely get deleted). there is no doubt that he will easily fit in our community here :).

mDiPalma

HELLO!

RPI in Troy, NY has a cubing club. We host unofficial competitions on a regular basis and have club meetings weekly, during the school year.

Not sure if your son is interested in hanging out with college students, though (or if you'll let him).

harryshen321

HELLO!

RPI in Troy, NY has a cubing club. We host unofficial competitions on a regular basis and have club meetings weekly, during the school year.

Not sure if your son is interested in hanging out with college students, though (or if you'll let him).

I have no problems to let him hang out the college students. Do you mind to tell me when and where they meet, I will bring him in. Thanks.