• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Andy Chakarov's progression thread

Andy Chakarov

WCA
2022CHAK05
Alright, so I kinda forgot about this thread and I also havent really done any serious practice on any kind of event but I learned ortega and also yesterday I was just doing some casual 3x3 solves on hand scrambles (to see if I still remembered everything) and I got a new PB of 22 seconds

I think I am going to practice more ortega and I want to get into 4x4 and learn how to solve a pyraminx PROPERLY because the method I use right now is really bad and it takes me like 25 seconds to solve it (I think that is bad)

Basically I want to be able to participate in Skewb, 4x4, 3x3, 2x2 and Pyraminx I guess I could also go for Megaminx since I have one but it takes too much practice, time and it is too hard

I guess that sums up what I have been up to these past 2 weeks

Andy Chakarov

WCA
2022CHAK05
I forgot to mention it but I got a new 3x3 PB

Generated By csTimer+ on 2022-09-13
single: 28.53

Time List:
1. 28.53 B' D R' F U' R D' L F' U2 F L2 F R2 B' R2 L2 B R2 B'

Andy Chakarov

WCA
2022CHAK05
not anything special but I think the cross is cool
Generated By csTimer+ on 2022-09-19
single: 28.54

Time List:
1. 28.54 F2 L' U' L2 U R D' F' D2 F D2 B' R2 F' R2 L2 F U2 L' U

Andy Chakarov

WCA
2022CHAK05
nevermind school exists so I will have to take a break from speedcubing for like 2 weeks or something like that, I hope that I dont become sub 45 second average because it was really hard to break the 40 second barrier with beginner CFOP (I average about 37 or something like that seconds right now)

hyn

SS Competition Results
the thing is with school exams I have like 1 hour of free time and I dont want to cube in all of my free time and of course I will still solve like 15 minutes or something a day so that I dont forget everything because my memory sucks
sheesh
I had the two weeks of exams earlier this month and I had quite a lot of free time
guess every country is different

Andy Chakarov

WCA
2022CHAK05
alright exams are almost over which means more free time which means more cubing so that's that, I also did some solves on 3x3 and turns out taking a break somehow made me average 33 seconds so that also happened and that's it