• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Andrew Huang - 0.93 Skewb single!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I still can't find it
Yep I am pretty sure that @Sergey is right in regards to the top left side of the video. If it is right the competitor sits down at around 5:13.15 and sits at the blue table on the right side of the table ( your right side if you are looking at him) and he starts the solve at around 5:13.47ish. Also, he is wearing a black t-shirt.

Not sure if that is the right solve or not, but if you use your stackmat and start/stop the timer at the same time he does, it seems to work.

WCA
2018OLSE04
Yep I am pretty sure that @Sergey is right in regards to the top left side of the video. If it is right the competitor sits down at around 5:13.15 and sits at the blue table on the right side of the table ( your right side if you are looking at him) and he starts the solve at around 5:13.47ish. Also, he is wearing a black t-shirt.

Not sure if that is the right solve or not, but if you use your stackmat and start/stop the timer at the same time he does, it seems to work.
Nah, that solve's something like a 1.4 (at least that's what the timer seems to say). Right after the guy in the third row on the top right solves at 5:14:00 the timer is unobstructed for a bit and it shows 0.932. The guy on the left you guys are talking about is also younger than Andrew looks in his WCA profile.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Nah, that solve's something like a 1.4 (at least that's what the timer seems to say). Right after the guy in the third row on the top right solves at 5:14:00 the timer is unobstructed for a bit and it shows 0.932. The guy on the left you guys are talking about is also younger than Andrew looks in his WCA profile.
Yep I guess that you are right. I just watched it in all possible speeds and now see what you are talking about. Thanks for pointing that out.

For all if you want to see the time, go in 0.25 speed and as the guy in front sits down and the person in the yellow shirt moves you can see that the timer says 0.932 (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me). The point of that is at 5:14.02-5:14.03