• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ALL MY CUBES FOR SALE VERY CHEAP!!! CHECK IT OUT IF U ARE GONNA BUY ANY CUBES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaBoi

ok everybody is getting confused, read this b4 you email me, this sale is to buy the whole entire set, $175, i am only going to sell the whole set at once, sorry but not splitting. If i decide to split the sale i will notify you. Thanks

HEYA GUYS IMA GONNA BE QUITING CUBES *TEAR* BUT IM LEAVING WITH A GOOD THING FOR YOU I AM SELLING ALL MY CUBES AND QUICK!! I HAVE A SET PRICE ON ALL OF MY CUBES, THIS SI HOW ITS GONNA WORK, e-mail me at [email protected] AND IF YOUR THE 1st 1 TO MAKE THE OFFER WITH THE PAYMENT YOU GET IT!! SO TIMES RUNNING OUT!!! OK PRICES ARE PRICES ARE IN AUD! I LIVE IN SYDNEY NORTHERN BEACHES!!! YOU CAN PICK IT UP IF U WANT TO SAVE MONEY!!! YOU MUST BUT IT ALL OR NONE AT ALL!! THIS IS NOT GONNA LAST LONG BE QUICK!!

YOU MUST BUY ALL OF THIS TO GET THE GREAT DEAL OF 175 AUD! YOU AN PAY ME CASH ON DELIVERY OR SEND IT TO MY NET BANK! i will givee you details after. I HAVE ATTACKED PICTURES OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS IMAGES! GOOD LUCK!

EVERYTHING OF 175$!

V CUBE COLLECTION (white) with cube smith sticker *5v5* has 5 side tiles with black side as sticker $100

STACK TIMER WITH SHOCK MAT! 45 BUCKS!!

FOLLOWING CUBES R 5 BUCKS!
C4U Speedy Cube (white)

C4U Glow in dark type c

DIY speedy bube (sky blue) Type A

Rubiks 5x5

Rubiks 4x4

Square 1 (white)

EastSheen 2x2

Whats FREE! CS=Cube Smith!!
2 black CS 3x3
6 C4U sticker
6x6 spare sticker (not full set)
2 random set 3x3 sticker
1 CS 5x5 white
1 3x3 CS set
Screw Driver for tuning

WHATS FREE IF U PICK IT UP!!
CRC 808 SILICONE SPRAY not even barely used
wd40 3 in 1 spray used

IF YOU WANT MORE PICTURES OF THE CUBES e-mail me to [email protected]!! and i will send it to you! ALSO YOU CAN TXT ME ON 0431297542

Attachments

• 25082009094.jpg
    25082009094.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

deepSubDiver

if that is supposed to be a phone number at the end of your post, i would remove it for privacy.

i'd be really interested in the qj or rubiks 4x4, es 2x2 and the sq1 since im starting to expand my collection. (just got a babylon tower :))
would you ship to germany, too?

PandaBoi

haha yeh i know but when you buy the set i give you 1 white side tile for you to put on, i kept black on because i like the black and forgot to order a seperate black set, so thats why

You're selling a 5x5 that isn't even tournament legal? Why would you only tile 5 sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.