• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Alejandro Orozco 30.28'' 3x3 BLD

kutuan

WCA
2009HUSA01
he don't even looking for her buffer position before start memo, is this luck because the cube already in his buffer position or he can memo from all position (don't need buffer?)

and when he finished the solve, he is checking the time without checking the cube is solved or not, very confident, nice :D

i wonder what is the limit people can solve rubik BLD :D

Last edited:

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ya no doubt, I bet he will be first to get sub-30 in comp.

Question is, how much of a WR will it really be knowing that Haiyan is banned?
Haiyan might be swearing a bit, but he also thinks "who cares, I have already done sub 25 and will soon do sub 20"
and any new blind WR (beating Haiyans) will be just as much a WR as the current records for Clock, Magic and Master Magic (and other non-blinds) that were Kuti's when he got banned and that he lost over time while he wasn't allowed to compete

gpt_kibutz

do you really think that if he (or anyone else) breaks the WR it wont be the same because Haiyan is banned?
That makes no sense, because the fact that Haiyan is banned doesn't takes away the credit for this guy's effort

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree with Arnaud and Luis completely. The first argument that popped in my head was exactly the same as Arnaud's. Plus, who's to say that Haiyan is definitely better than Alejandro to begin with?

iRiLLL

0_o I'm nothing
I'm jealous with his fingertrick

yeah, haiyan don't have much time to practice

he said, he just have 1 hours for each day for cubing

so I think this guy have big chance to break haiyan's record

go go go go.......

iRiLLL

0_o I'm nothing
I'm jealous with his fingertrick

yeah, haiyan don't have much time to practice

he said, he just have 1 hours for each day for cubing

so I think this guy have big chance to break haiyan's record

go go go go.......

rahulkadukar

WCA
2009KADU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
he don't even looking for her buffer position before start memo, is this luck because the cube already in his buffer position or he can memo from all position (don't need buffer?)

and when he finished the solve, he is checking the time without checking the cube is solved or not, very confident, nice :D

i wonder what is the limit people can solve rubik BLD :D

This is his confidence
34q64bp.png

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Absolutely fantastic! I love how he puts on the blindfold insanely fast. (Reminds me of Joey. :))

Also:
Hai Yan Zhuang said:
But by the end of last year, I heard someone told me, WCA want change the BLD rules, because my speed is too fast, others have no chance. I feel it is very funny.

Yeah, I too feel it is very funny.