• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ahhh!!!!

TheRealAdaam

So I have ordered some new cubes from CubeforYou and I am waiting for them to get here. I am still using my POP cube. I am just wondering if it is just me, or what. So how easily should a good speed cube pop? With the cube I have (A POS) it pops very easily if everything is not aligned when I make a turn. If I do a U and it is just slightly off then try a R, my cube pops. How much give should a cube have?

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Arakron

With my current tension on my white chinese DIY, I popped once very soon after I adjusted it (the last adjustment was loosening), and once quite a bit later, but never in the last several hundred solves. I'm not sure if it's me turning more accurately or the cube breaking into its tension level that changed it.
I'm no expert, but in my opinion a cube should pop almost never. With a good lubed cube you can turn plenty fast without getting a pop every other solve.

InfiniteZero

to joey:

Then thats my cube :lol:

It is super easy to turn, never has popped (yet), can cut corners really well, and isn't tight xD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dark_Cube Cubing Help & Questions 31