• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

advanced dino cube method

Cand

Last layer has 4 cases. So, both layers would together would add up to 8 cases. But, that won't work because there is a middle layer in Dino cube that you would also have to one look. And that would be pretty hard.
Well, thats not true, ive got now a way to 1 look the entire solution, but that would require more than 15s of inspection

CaptainK

I find it helpful if both the normal and flipped color schemes are considered valid, as it makes the first layer even more trivial to inspect. Just have to make sure opposite colors stay opposite. There's no rules about that, right? 😅

YouTube
Visit Channel
I find it helpful if both the normal and flipped color schemes are considered valid, as it makes the first layer even more trivial to inspect. Just have to make sure opposite colors stay opposite. There's no rules about that, right? 😅
No. That is a normal thing. I don't really know about other people, but I consider both valid. 😃