• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

About video camera's ...?

WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, I got a very new computer and laptop, both of them do not have the port for my JVC video camera. It is the only wire that would work for uploading video's onto the computer or laptop. It might be a firewire cable, not sure. I think it's called something like IEEE 1394.

So ... What's a good camera that has a USB port for uploading video's for youtube?

I think the Flip Video camera has a USB and the camera is actually meant for youtube video's. Flip Video also has an HD version. Would that be for the HD format on youtube? Is this camera good, anyone have one?

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Firewire is the name for the port in Macs. But IEEE 1394 ports are really the same thing (I think).

You could maybe get a flash video camera for taking videos, then you can either connect it through USB to the computer or connect the SDHC card to a card reader and connect that to the computer (through USB).

A hard drive disk camcorder can also be connected the computers through USB.

MiniDV camcorders are usually IEEE 1394 (FireWire) ports though. And maybe MiniDV disks can be connected through USB.... but you could just put the disk in the DVD drive of your computer.