• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] About Me

Hey my Name Is Dodges cuber, I started cubing In 2019 and my favourite cube is the 2x2x2. Here Is a list of my averages and singles.
3x3x3: PB average 18s, PB single 12s.
2x2x2: PB average 3.26s, PB single 0.97s.
Pyraminx: PB average 10s, PB single 6s.
Skewb: PB average 11s, PB single 7s.
3x3x3 OH: PB average 45s, PB single 36s.
4x4x4: PB average 1:56m, PB single 1:41m.

I'am also learning 3x3x3 blind.

I love chating about cubing. And would love to get faster and learn more.

Happy to be here.

Y cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey my Name Is Dodges cuber, I started cubing In 2019 and my favourite cube is the 2x2x2. Here Is a list of my averages and singles.
3x3x3: PB average 18s, PB single 12s.
2x2x2: PB average 3.26s, PB single 0.97s.
Pyraminx: PB average 10s, PB single 6s.
Skewb: PB average 11s, PB single 7s.
3x3x3 OH: PB average 45s, PB single 36s.
4x4x4: PB average 1:56m, PB single 1:41m.

I'am also learning 3x3x3 blind.

I love chating about cubing. And would love to get faster and learn more.

Happy to be here.
my favorite event is 2x2 and my pb single is 0.96 and my pb average is 4.53

Last edited:
Hello Dodges, and welcome to the forum.

I am happy to help you out with any BLD related doubt. Don't hesitate to ping me.
Thank you so much for your generous offer. I should be on later tonight (ACT time zone.) And you shouldn't have to help me with to much as I have already learn't to solve edges blind consistantly.

my favorite event is 2x2 and my pb single is 1.12 and my pb average is 4.53
Good Job and don't give up It may seem hard but, once you can consistantly get sub 5 averages It's just the matter of taking the leap and learning
cll + EG + EG2.

Hope all goes well Hit me up If you need help.

Waffles

Maybe it’s just me but learning CLL took like a week cause some algs were just COLL which helped a lot.

EG-1 has already taken 1 week and I’m in lockdown now so that’s saying something. I’ve learnt Pi, L, H and T cases for EG-1.

Ofc anti-CLL is going to be slow but I suggest just spamming EG-2 scrambles on CStimer to get used to it.

Also one-looking might be hard and seem pointless at first but it’s actually a huge benefit so I would suggest learning to do that on certain cases.

I can’t really help you with BLD cause I’m only a beginner myself.

Maybe it’s just me but learning CLL took like a week cause some algs were just COLL which helped a lot.

EG-1 has already taken 1 week and I’m in lockdown now so that’s saying something. I’ve learnt Pi, L, H and T cases for EG-1.

Ofc anti-CLL is going to be slow but I suggest just spamming EG-2 scrambles on CStimer to get used to it.

Also one-looking might be hard and seem pointless at first but it’s actually a huge benefit so I would suggest learning to do that on certain cases.

I can’t really help you with BLD cause I’m only a beginner myself.
Well I'm not In lockdown, so I don't have as much time to cube sadly.:(